Sew-Easy Designer Necklines

There’s an easy way to transform an ordinary knit T-shirt into a shirt with a designer neckline. The makeover is accomplished with just one embroidery design that has three easy elements: placement embroidery, decorative embroidery, and a neckline transformation!

19 Responses to “Sew-Easy Designer Necklines”

March 11th, 2013 at 11:26 am

Mary, Please email Leah Sheridan of Designs In Machine Embroidery. She handles registration of software. lsheridan@dzgns.com

2. mary saunders Says:

March 9th, 2013 at 6:53 am

A few years ago I purchased designer necklines Serial number JTTY-VSV8-PC54-KNMC. Well, I’ve finally gotten to use the cd, but it will not register. It says registration limit exceeded. Can you help? Thank you

October 3rd, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Kimberly, Absolutely Yes! Just be sure to by the format of Designer Necklines that works with your new machine. Enjoy!

October 3rd, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Nancy, Your 8 x 8 hoop will work great for anything demonstrated in a small hoop.

5. Kimberly Says:

September 30th, 2012 at 9:34 pm

I had bookmarked this, so I could buy the Designer Necklines –One Step T-shirt Makeovers, when I purchased a larger embroidery machine than my current 4 x 4 max hoop machine. Well today I bought the King of Embroidery Machines.. the Enterprise with all the upgrades, software, jumbo hoop and hat driver. I am so excited, BUT want to know can I still use your Designer Necklines on this machine or does it require to be able to sew such as the Ellisimo you demo on? Let me know. I sure am hoping for an absolutely YES!

6. Anita Says:

September 26th, 2012 at 11:21 pm

I was embroidering on a saitwshert that I had made into a jacket (one of Nancy Zieman’s patterns). I got up from the sewing chair in front of the machine to let the dog out the patio door (in another room). It was a lovely day, so I admired the view while waiting for the dog. I returned to my sewing room (I was away less than 5 minutes!) and I knew something was wrong. The machine was embroidering beautifully but the chair I had vacated had moved! And, it had bumped the embroidery arm. Yes, I had matching designs, but the left side looks nothing like the right side. The bump offset my carefully-placed design and carefully-hooped jacket. I do wear the jacket as a reminder to stay with the machine when embroidering and/or to move the chair away from the machine if I need to get up!

September 16th, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Thank you for this great video!
    I am very new to embroidery and have just received a Quattro 2..
    I would REALLY like to try this but I see that is calls for a 5 x7 hoop and my Quattro does not have this size but does have a 8 x 8 and I wanted to see if you think this would work for making the T’s or if that is to big?

thanks for you help :-)

Nancy

8. Judy Says:

June 12th, 2012 at 7:29 am

What a great idea, I am going to get your book thanks again Nancy

9. Judy Says:

April 22nd, 2012 at 10:13 am

I have a Pfaff 2144 embroidery machine and the hoops,etc., which go with it. Can I use these necklines and designs on my machine?

10. Ruby Says:

December 13th, 2011 at 11:42 am

Wanted to watch the video of sew easy designer necklines but video won’t play, only a black screen. I bought the paterns from Nancy’s notions with the designs. but don’t understand. Thanks Ruby

September 7th, 2011 at 6:47 am

Thanks, Brenda!

12. Brenda Fuchs Says:

August 11th, 2011 at 9:36 am

I have never done this befor, but here goes .Thank you so much for the show I have a Ellegant for three years .and have taken classes. But by the time I get home I have forgotten. THis is a blessing now I know that I will start sewing. by the way I am new at the computer too.God bless U.Iwatch u on TV too.

13. Elaine Says:

April 3rd, 2011 at 1:43 pm

I have your show programmed in each week so at the end of the work day, I can treat myself by watching your program. I would love to see you do more on Designing Tshirt makeovers. Thank you for inspiring your loyal viewers.

14. Kristie Says:

February 16th, 2011 at 11:58 am

This is a great video, I’m gong through my T shirts now looking for some to use. I really like this nancyziemantv.com site. I think a link to purchase would be great. Thanks again for this web site! See you at Sew Expo!

February 10th, 2011 at 10:17 am

Hi Melea, thank you for watching the video and for your comment. Clink on the link to the Baby Lock sponsoring retailers to find a store near you: http://www.nancyziemantv.com/sponsoring-retailers/
    Or, google Designer Necklines and you’ll find many online retailers who carry the product.

16. Melea Says:

February 9th, 2011 at 10:12 pm

I have just purchased a Ellisimo and I am so excited! your videos inspire me. I am taking my second & third free classes tomorrow. This machine is amazing and I still can not believe my hubby spoiled me so! I was trying to see the cost for the So Easy Designer Necklines. Do you sell items on line?

17. linda shearin Says:

February 9th, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Thank you for the video. It was so much more organized than what I have had to do for years to get clothing to fit from retailers! It now seems like creative sewing rather than remake & repair to have clothing that fits in a fair amount of time making the changes.

February 8th, 2011 at 9:10 am

Joann, Amy’s ideas and projects are all featured in her book, Vintage Notions.

19. Joann Watson Says:

February 7th, 2011 at 12:02 pm

I watched your show shown on Monday, February 7, 2011, on Channel 11, New Hampshire Public Television, Comcast cable network. At the end of the show on creating scenes on fabric, your guest Amy Barichman, spoke about vintage correspondence courses. Was this information available in book form? Her book Vintage Notions sounds like it might be something different altogether.
    Also enjoyed show on making quilt projects from snapshots. Our family made a memorable visit to the Maine coast for my and husband’s 50th Anniversary. I’ve always thought of making a quilt with blocks using different pictures of this fabulous time together.