Machine Quilting—5 Tips for Success

There are so many options for the process of machine quilting! If you’re new to these quilting steps, I’d like to share with you the five tips for success that I use when I’m machine quilting. Channel stitching, free-motion quilting, and echo quilting are great methods to begin your machine-quilting journey. With simple sewing set-up you’ll be on your way to success.

9 Responses to “Machine Quilting—5 Tips for Success”

November 29th, 2012 at 9:07 am

Dear Jean, Please check your browser to confirm if Javascript is enabled and download the latest flash player. You can get the Flash player here http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.

2. Jean Says:

November 28th, 2012 at 6:32 pm

trying to watch you video and it is all white, can’t see you or what you are doing, I think I have everything
    ok to view. Any help or suggestions please

October 3rd, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Dear Loreta, I thought I had responded much earlier but I do not see my response. To do continuous border designs in your 8 x 13 hoop. You’ll need to rehoop. Do some testing for practice. Stitch as much of the continuous design as will fit within the hoop but stop before it starts repeating another design. Then rehoop and begin stitching where it left off. If you need further explanation, please email me at info@ziemanproductions.com

4. Loreta Barger Says:

August 3rd, 2012 at 7:38 am

I have the Ellisimo BLSO with upgrades. I need to make a continuous border design but do not have the continuous hoop. How do I manage this on the 8X13 hoop?

5. Nancy Zieman Says:

August 1st, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Dear Dema Harris, Please update your Browser and try viewing again. If you need further assistance, please email me at info@ziemanproductions.com

6. Dema Harris Says:

July 18th, 2012 at 3:42 pm

My windows 7 won’t let me view this. It says something is wrong with the site,could you help me to know what to do to get on?

Dema Harris

214-339-5676

7. Pat Fox Says:

July 10th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

I always enjoy Nancy’s instruction and learn a lot. Her demonstration makes it much clearer.
    I have a Baby Lock embroidery machine and a Janome Horizon. They are both great machines.
    I feel I can apply her techniques to them.

8. Barbara McK Says:

July 10th, 2012 at 1:45 pm

I have a 15 year old Janome machine whiich I love. I also want to have instructional methods for the older machine.

9. Marcia guza Says:

July 10th, 2012 at 11:11 am

Should have the keyword infomercial. Very disappointing as I was expecting instructional.