Enlighten Serger—Wave Stitch Piping

Be Enlightened with your serger and explore its many features! Today on Nancy Zieman TV I’d like to show you how to create piping, to be specific wave-stitch piping. It’s an exclusive feature on the Baby Lock Enlighten serger.

8 Responses to “Enlighten Serger-Wave Stitch Piping”

October 3rd, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Amina, You can buy serger books at your nearest Baby Lock dealer or at Nancy’s Notions website.

2. Amina Says:

September 26th, 2012 at 11:21 pm

I would love to order one of these serge booklets for my Sister’s April Birthday or Do I Have to go to a broostoke? She has a serger but I don’t and this looks just like something for a real busy Lady and that describes Her Much Thankyou Nancy God Bless

3. Louise Adams Says:

September 23rd, 2012 at 5:20 pm

This serger is so awesome and this technique can be used on the Evolution or the Enlighten. Margaret Tully will be at The Fabric Shop in Ruston, LA teaching this technique in a hands on class in October.

4. Anne Says:

August 25th, 2012 at 4:57 pm

I have the Evolve and love it. Now I and wishing for this Koala cabinet !

5. Rose Hearn Says:

August 21st, 2012 at 7:02 pm

Bought my Ellismo Gold in Feb this year. Love, Love, Love it. I watch Nancy use it for several months but after seeing all it can do I was so excited. I bought my machine from Jack’s Sew and Vac in Bryan OH. The ladies there are wonderful. I listen to others talk about their new machines but my Ellismo has them all beat in features and service. Keep up the good work.

6. Colleen Says:

August 20th, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I recently purchased my Enlighten Serger from M&R Sewing and Vacuum in Madison, WI. I love the machine but have yet to try the wave stitch. This video inspires me to start practicing!

7. Susan Says:

August 14th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Baby Lock did a good thing getting Nancy to advertise their product. Makes me thinkof changing brands of Sewing Machine and/or surger when I buy my nest one.

8. Ronda Snider Says:

August 14th, 2012 at 10:30 am

thanks for this great idea to make piping with the wave stitch.. like the instruction video.. lots of help for me to use.